1. What do you think about the survey? Were the questions difficult to answer? Why do you think this survey was made? Who made it?
2. In this survey, the expression “colour” has been used to describe differences between people. Would you use this expression? Why? Why not?
3. In this survey, the expression “race” has been used to describe differences between people. Would you use this expression? Why? Why not?
4. If you are not comfortable with any of these expressions, do you have any other suggestions?
5. Take a look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrHIQIO_bdQ
- Explain what systemic racism is, with your own words. Does this happen in your society?
6. Have you ever seen or experienced racism? Give examples if you can.
7. Can you give examples of racism in your society?
• The survey was interesting and not the normal survey you would take. The different types of questions were “race” type based and some of them were difficult to answer.
I think this survey was made to see what people think about different types of people. This survey was made by Peggy McIntosh.
• I would not like to use this experiment because it’s pointed against a specific type of people. The other reason is that this is racist and that is not accepted.